If done correctly with proper compression and good video footage, video on websites can drive conversion rates up.
In many types of companies video can make a huge impression on your visitors. Videos can come in many different forms, from full header videos, to full page videos, to smaller videos that showcase your products or services.
Wyzowl did a video marketing report and here are a few key statistics on video marketing that they found in their survey.
- 92% of marketers who use video say that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy.
- 81% of video marketers say video has helped increase the average time their visitors spend on page.
- 95% of video marketers plan to increase or maintain video spend this year.
- 89% of video marketers say video gives them a good ROI.
- 83% of video marketers say video helps them with lead generation.
- 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website.
- 80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
You can download the full report here.
Other types of video content marketing include:
- Vlogs (video blogs)
- Video interviews
- Tutorial videos
- Videos of presentations
- Product demos and reviews
- Video testimonials
- Recordings of live streams
- Video ads
Video marketing can play an important role in marketing your brand, but it can do more harm than good if you do not do it correctly. At MC Network we have years of experience working with internet video and can help ensure you choose the correct strategy and implementation.